Match Analysis Continues to be the Preferred Choice for Major League Soccer Clubs
Market Leading Technology Provides Invaluable Video and Statistical Data AnalysisEMERYVILLE, CA – With the 2017 season under way Major League Soccer clubs continue to rely on California-based Match Analysis’s market leading products for their video and statistical data. Match Analysis remains the most widely used performance analysis service in MLS with all clubs also having access to the company’s full-pitch K2 Panoramic Video of every MLS match. Long-standing clients the Colorado Rapids, FC Dallas, LA Galaxy, Portland Timbers and Sporting Kansas City have all recently extended their relationship to further enhance their performance analysis initiatives with Match Analysis. Along with Match Analysis’ existing MLS clients they take advantage of Match Analysis’s technologically advanced product suite that provides the most powerful set of tools available in the soccer analysis market. Delivering the most in-depth match data including every touch by every player, Match Analysis captures between 2500-3000 events for every match across the entire Major League Soccer season. Access to this data is provided in a number of user friendly products enabling clubs to quickly and easily extract key insights for pre- and post-match analysis. Match Analysis’s massive Tango Online database provides 24/7 access to video and statistical data. Every MLS match, every player and every touch is indexed and instantly searchable by coaches, analysts and players to enhance their pre- and post-match preparations. Tango ToGo enables coaches to send customized match video clips directly to players’ mobile devices for review. “With several significant new product developments recently announced, including the release of Tango Online 6.0 our clients have an even more amazing set of tools at their disposal. This helps ensure we continue to be the most widely used service in MLS,” said Stephen Hamilton, Director of Marketing and Business Development at Match Analysis. “The feedback to the enhanced functionality in Tango 6.0 has been fantastic. Clubs appreciate their ability to expand how they interact with data and video to study and improve their performances as well as compare players across the league.” The Match Analysis fully-integrated product suite includes:
- Mambo Studio: a state-of-the-art search and retrieval tool that makes video editing and performance analysis fast and simple. Powerful and intuitive the system is used for evaluating and communicating player and team performance through video.
- Tango Online: online portal to the statistical data from every MLS match presented in charts, timelines, rankings, and infographics all fully integrated with the corresponding video. Includes new analytical features for greater interaction with data and video, plus a unique player performance modelling tool for deeper, comparative evaluation of players.
- Tango ToGo: a direct to mobile communication tool allowing coaches to send specific video clips or a collection of captioned videos along with their comments instantly to a player’s mobile device for them to watch anytime, anywhere.
- K2 Panoramic Video: stadium installed or mobile system producing a high-definition corner flag to corner flag, full pitch view ensuring every event from every match is captured. The ideal tactical view includes pan and zoom functionality for complete control of the action you review.
- K2 TrueView Visualizations: interactive touch panel visualizations and player tracking directly within the video itself. Touch screen capable, with the ability to instantly draw in-video graphics to improve communication and understanding.
- Advanced Fitness Reports: state-of-the-art fitness trends and data analysis. Data is accurately and reliably delivered using the non-intrusive K2 Panoramic Video Camera System.
Media enquiries contact: Matt Murray
+44 (0) 7712 647962